Adobe has announced the latest version of Photoshop Elements 11 with some great new features and improvements.
Photoshop Elements 11 is an excellent way to enter the deep seas of photo editing, with many of the tools in the big expensive full version of Photoshop, but with much lower cost in money, and learning.
It also can be a great gift for students, partners, relatives, etc. who want to get better photo results fast and easily. Photoshop Elements 11 is accessible and powerful.
- Easily organize and find your photos
Keep track of all your memories with intelligent options that help you quickly organize, find, and view all your photos and video clips.
- Manage your photos more easily—Intuitively sort and manage photos and video clips based on people, places, and events using new Organizer views.
- Map your memories—Relive your journeys by viewing your photos and videos on a map based on where they were taken.†
Enhance photos to create perfect shots with ease
Make every photo look its best with powerful yet simple editing options that offer everything from quick fixes to unlimited creative possibilities.
- Choose from three editing modes to fit your needs—Jump into Quick mode to start enhancing your photos right away, use Guided mode for step-by-step help with more sophisticated techniques, and move up to Expert mode for advanced options that enable you to create amazing photos.
- Easily create pro-quality photographic effects—Use new Guided Edits for step-by-step help creating tilt-shift effects that make photos look like miniature scenes, vignettes that draw attention to the center of your photos, and high- and low-key effects that add energy or drama with high levels of white or black.
- Quickly turn photos into stunning illustrations—Get the wow without the work by simply clicking to apply new Comic, Graphic Novel, and Pen & Ink filters.
- Combine elements from different photos with ease—Extract something from one photo and put it in another more cleanly than ever. Industry-leading Adobe Photoshop technology makes it easy to select and refine the edges of hair and other tricky photo content, so you can add relatives to the family portrait, put a friend onstage with her favorite singer, and more.
- Use actions to speed up common tasks—Save time by importing actions that automate repetitive editing tasks.
- Take your photo editing to the next level—Expand your editing options by quickly importing and applying effects and styles from popular photo sites and blogs. Even import actions that automate repetitive editing tasks.†
Create the way you want with flexible layout options
Get inspired to create personalized keepsakes you’ll treasure forever, including photo books, scrapbook pages, greeting cards, and calendars.
- Get fresh looks with new templates—Impress friends and family by sharing photos in eye-catching new templates for printed photo keepsakes and Online Albums.
- Show off your creativity with flexible layouts—Make calendars, scrapbook pages, cards, and more in minutes using professionally designed templates, or customize every aspect of your creations.
Share in many ways from one convenient place
Quickly showcase your photos via email, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, interactive Online Albums, and virtually anywhere else.†
- Share experiences in fresh ways on the web—Show off your photos and videos in one-of-a-kind, interactive Online Albums with your choice of animated templates. Share them via Photoshop Showcase or your own website.†
• 1.6GHz or faster processor (including single-core support)
• Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista®, Windows 7, or Windows 8
• Color monitor with 16-bit color video card
• Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible display driver
• Mac OS X v10.6 through v10.8
• QuickTime 7 software required for multimedia features
• 1GB of RAM (2GB for HD video functions)
• 4GB of available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation)
* Source: NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service (April 2002 to March 2012) based on units sold (U.S. only).
Adobe, the Adobe logo, and Photoshop are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc. Intel is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U. S. and other countries. Microsoft, Windows, and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Printed in the USA.